Assists in maintaining optimum gut health and function through a unique formulation of prebiotics, amino acids, seaweed extract and specific minerals. Always consult your veterinarian if your horse is showing symptoms of gastric ulceration.
- Calcium Carbonate & Magnesium Hydroxide – alkaline buffers to support the elevation of gastric PH.
- Pectizone® – a scientific blend of Pectin, Lecithin and Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) prebiotics. Pectin acts with lecithin to form a hydrophobic barrier on the gastric mucosal membranes, assisting in reducing the impact of gastric acid in the glandular section of the horses stomach. FOS assists with stimulating good bacteria and supporting intestinal efficiency.
- Sodium Alginate forms a gelatinous barrier to reduce the impact of acidic stomach contents on the non-glandular section of the stomach.
- Amino Acid – Glutamine Peptides is a bonded and highly absorbable amino acid which aids the production of intestinal epithelial cells, supports optimal intestinal performance and is essential in the repair and production of epithelial cells.
- Amino Acid – Threonine aids intestinal mucin synthesis and gut barrier function.
FREE FROM NATURALLY OCCURRING PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES (September 2022)
top of page
bottom of page